Buy all 4 nights of reserved seating for the Country music shows and receive a free stadium cushion with all 4 nights purchased. Promotion lasts as long as seats are available for all 4 nights. […]
Big Country and the other Pritchard Broadcasting stations are sponsoring the Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s this Fall. The walk takes place on October 10th, but it is never too early to sign up […]
Join Joe Cassady at the Big Country Café Monday thru Friday from Noon to 1PM on Big Country 103.1 Joe serves up the hottest Country hits in your lunch hour. What’s your favorite Country song? […]
- Governor Reynolds reacts to violent Minnesota protestsDes Moines, Ia- During her daily press conference Governor Reynolds shared her reaction to the video of the death of George Floyd while in police custody in Minnesota. She described the situation as heartbreaking, but the destructivecollinleddy
- 5 & V Downtown Cinema Returns Next WeekBurlington, Ia – The Greater Burlington Partnership has announced that the 5 & V downtown cinema returns beginning next week in downtown Burlington. Located at the corner of 5th and Valley St., the 5 & V downtowncollinleddy
- Pritzker: All Illinois regions have met conditions to reopenChicago, Ill (AP) — The governor of Illinois has announced the end of a 10-week stay-at-home order meant to stem the spread of the deadly coronavirus. Gov. J.B. Pritzker said on Friday, the state will move tocollinleddy
- Iowa officials looking for person who burned kittens in boxDes Moines, Ia (AP) — Authorities in Iowa are looking for whoever placed nine small kittens in a box and set it on fire, seriously injuring two of the animals. The Animal Rescue League of Iowa sayscollinleddy
Kelsea Ballerini’s Hole in a Bottle has officially been released as her newest single. Ballerini originally debuted Hole in a Bottle during a showcase at the 2020 Country Radio Seminar on Feb. 19. Hole in […]
Luke Combs Earns Record-Setting 8th Consecutive No. 1 Single With “Does to Me,” Featuring Eric Church
Luke Combs continues to break records — his current single, “Does to Me,” featuring Eric Church, has hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart this week. Luke is now the first country artist in […]
Up-and-coming artist Gabby Barrett has announced “The Good Ones” as her next official single. Written by Gabby along with Emily Landis, Jim McCormick and Zach Kale, the song is dedicated to Gabby’s husband, fellow American […]
- Cara Whitney, Wife of Larry the Cable Guy, Uplifts Young Readers and RidersCara Whitney's new book is 'Unbridled Faith Devotions for Young Readers'
- So This Was Midland’s Most Seminal Country AlbumDwight Yoakam released his debut album in 1986. And here we are now, 34 years later, still using it as some kind of guiding light for country music. At least, that’s what Midland is doing. On Friday (May 29), the country trio announced the release of a five-song EP packed with their most well-loved songs... […]
- Tanya Tucker Postpones Tour Through AugustTour dates for Tanya Tucker's Bring My Flowers Now Tour have been postponed through August.
- ICYMI: What the Artists Are Listening to All Quarantine LongWhen your days start to feel very, very long because you’re stuck at home during the coronavirus quarantine, one of the best ways to get through it is to discover a little music. It could be brand new, it could be from before you were even born, and it could be from a genre that’s... […]
- More Top Stars Join CMT Celebrates Our HeroesMany more of country music's most prominent entertainers have signed on to support frontline workers with 'CMT Celebrates Our Heroes: An Artists of the Year Special.'
- Jillian Jacqueline Focuses on the Beautiful Things in “Wait for the Light”Watch "Wait for the Light," the new video from Nashville singer-songwriter Jillian Jacqueline.
- Chris Young Ponders “If That Ain’t God,” Then What Is?I thought I was already all cried out because of Chris Young. About six months after Young released “Drowning” late last year — the heartbreaking ballad he wrote with Corey Crowder and Josh Hoge — I lost a friend of 49 years to the coronavirus. It was healing to listen to the relatable story of... […]
- Dolly Parton Just Might Have the Antidote the World Needs Right NowEmbedded from www.youtube.com. When times are good, songwriters write. When times are mediocre, songwriters write. And when times get tough — really, really, really tough — songwriters write. They always seem to have something to say. Which is why Dolly Parton put some new music out into the world on Wednesday (May 27). She penned... […]