Pritchard Broadcasting is a locally owned media and entertainment company specializing in live events, radio, digital and social media. We provide information and entertainment to the local community and trusted marketing solutions to area businesses. […]
You’ve got a long list of people on your shopping list for the holidays. We’ve got a long list of gift options at the Bid on Burlington Holiday Auction! Preview week starts November 1st, Auction […]
Christmas in July W. B. Lions Club FOOD DRIVE! July 11th 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. with a live remote from 10:00 a.m. until Noon. Hy-Vee, 3140 Agency, Burlington Come show your support for our […]
- GSA Allows Biden Transition To Formally BeginOn Monday, President-elect Joe Biden was formally given the go-ahead by a federal agency to begin his transition to the White House, shortly after the battleground state of Michigan certified him as the winner there. With thisStaff
- Rittenhouse attorney says judge allowed him on caseKenosha, Wis. (AP) — A California attorney says a judge has granted his request to appear in court for an Illinois 17-year-old accused of killing two people during a protest in Wisconsin. John Pierce is not licensedcollinleddy
- Michigan Election Officials Vote To Certify Joe Biden As Winner Of Presidential ElectionOn Monday, Michigan election officials certified Democrat Joe Biden’s victory in the state, another setback for President Donald Trump’s efforts challenging the results of the Nov. 3 election through lawsuits and unsupported claims of fraud. The BoardStaff
- Accident kills teenagers from Des Moines, CharitonChariton, Ia (AP) — Two teenagers have died after a car accident near Chariton. The Iowa State Patrol said the accident happened just after 5 p.m. Sunday when a Jeep turning from Highway 34 onto a streetcollinleddy
Brett Eldredge, released a new rendition of “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” featuring Latin star Sofia Reyes. Brett and Sophia recorded the track at the historic Capitol Studio in Los Angeles. For the new duet, Sophia […]
Florida Georgia Line – comprised of Tyler Hubbard and Brian “BK” Kelley — along with Monarch Media, are teaming up for an original country movie musical that will see the duo create both original music […]
Morgan Wallen has released three new tracks, “Somebody’s Problem,” “Still Goin’ Down,” and “Livin’ the Dream,” ahead of his upcoming double album, Dangerous: The Double Album, set for release on January 8, 2021. The collection […]
- On the Grammy Ballot, Country Music’s Women Make a MarkRead about the female nominees for the 2021 Grammy Awards, including Miranda Lambert, Maren Morris, and more.
- With “Black Like Me,” Mickey Guyton Makes Grammy HistoryMickey Guyton make Grammy history with "Black Like Me" the first Black female solo artist to earn a Grammy nomination in a country category.
- Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Maren Morris Among 2021 Grammy NomineesSee the country nominees for the 2021 Grammys.
- Hal Ketchum, “Small Town Saturday Night” Singer, Dead at 67Hal Ketchum, the '90s country star known for "Small Town Saturday Night," has died at age 67.
- WATCH: Tim McGraw Shares a Montage of Home Movies in “Gravy”Embedded from www.youtube.com. Call this an epiphany, but Tim McGraw looks at life the way we should all be looking at life on Thanksgiving. His song “Gravy” — brought to you by the pens of Tom Douglas and Allen Shamblin (“The House That Built Me”) and Andy Albert — now has a video to go... […]
- Morgan Wallen Reaches No. 1 with “More Than My Hometown”Embedded from www.youtube.com. Just like Morgan Wallen sings in the first verse of “More Than My Hometwon,” the whole town’s rooting for him. It certainly seems like that’s the case now that Wallen has earned his fourth consecutive Billboard No. 1 as his “More Than My Hometown” lands on top on the Country Airplay this... […]
- Meet The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team Season 15 RookiesGet to know the 'Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team' Season 15 rookies.
- Bid on a Double Date with Mr. & Mrs. Jason Aldean in the St. Jude Gifts That Give AuctionSt. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis is always one step ahead when it comes to saving lives and fighting to end childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. And now, they are one step ahead when it comes to auctioning off some of the very best experiences with the very best country artists. This year,... […]